A holiday like no other from Kings Canyon soaring red sandstone walls to Ayers Rock most iconic natural landform in Australia
Accommodation(2 Nights during the period 1 Apr 2017 to 31 Mar 2018 )
- Kata Tjuta. Uluru sunset. Uluru sunrise. Kings Canyon.
- Nibbles and wine at sunset
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
Discover adventure , nature and culture in Australias ancestral land
3 Day Uluru & Kings Canyon Unearthed-Superior ex AYQ - YK43S AAT Kings Ayers Rock / Uluru
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return Airport transfers (if flight information provided at time of booking).
Kata Tjuta. Uluru sunset. Uluru sunrise. Kings Canyon. Luxury coach travel.
2 nights accommodation.
3 Days / 2 Nights.
Departure Days: Daily.
Departure Time:JAN-MAR: 3:00pm. APR-JUN: 2:30pm.
Departure Point: Ayers Rock Resort.
Pickup: Ayers Rock Resort.
Dropoff:Alice Springs accommodation.
- Nibbles and wine at sunset (Day 1).
- Tea, coffee and biscuits (Day 2).
Not Included: Meals other than specified above.Airfares.
Valid for sale: 06JAN17-10FEB17.
Uluru Base Walk:
- A minimum of 1 litre of water is required for your walk at Uluru.
Kata Tjuta Walk:
- A minimum of 1.5 litres of water is required for your walk at Kata Tjuta.
Kings Canyon Rim Climb:
- During the hotter months of the year (October to March), National Park Rangers may advise visitors not to partake in the Kings Canyon rim climb. A guided walk along the Kings Canyon creek bed will be offered as an alternative. A minimum of 3 litres of water is required to undertake the Kings Canyon Rim Climb.
- Double Room
- Valid for sale: 06JAN17-10FEB17.
- ADULT TWIN:
- PER PERSON: